NEW YEAR'S EVE CRUISE
Looking for something different and spectacular this New Year's Eve. Enjoy a cruise down Fort Lauderdale's New River - "The Venice of America," aboard the Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise. Our Captain will give a lively and entertaining commentary on the homes of the Rich & Famous and Mega Yachts. You'll arrive at our tropical isle where you will enjoy an All You Can Eat BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Chicken and Peel & Eat Shrimp dinner while listening to live music. After dinner, be treated to an exciting variety show, and finally a champagne toast on the cruise back to the Bahia Mar Yachting Center.
• The Bahia Mar Yachting Center on A1A
• Approximately forty-five (45) minutes prior to departure
• 7:45 pm
• Fully narrated cruise down the Ft. Lauderdale Wateways - "The Venice of America."
• The ship arrives at our neautiful and festively decorated Tropical Isle at 8:45 pm
• You will then be treated to an All You Can Eat Baby Back BBQ Ribs, Chicken, and Peel and Eat Shrimp Dinner (With All The Fixings)
• Enjoy amazing live entertainment while you dine
• After dinner you will enjoy an amazing Laugh Out Loud and Exciting Variety Show
• After the show, you will cruise back to our home dock and start the year with a champagne toast
• 12:15 AM
• Choose the "BBQ DINNER & SHOW CRUISE" Image
• Choose December 31st, 2018 as the date
To ensure you get on the cruise in time, we suggest allowing additional time for traffic, parking, purchasing tickets or exchanging your ticket vouchers for boarding passes and boarding. Please take time to review our cancellation policy.
When you arrive at our box office for your cruise, please proceed to our box office window to pick-up your boarding passes. Every passenger must have a boarding pass to board the boat.
All tickets are $85.00. We are Coast Guard regulated and must provide a count for all guests on boat including adults, children and infants. So, when you are making a reservation online, on the phone, or at our box office, please indicate if you have an children and or infants accompanying you and how many.
*Length of tour may on occasion vary due to weather conditions, and / or traffic on waterways
Thirsty? Try something from our onboard menu. We have Water, Sodas, Liquor, Beer, Wine, Coffee & More.
CRUISES SAIL, RAIN OR SHINE!
To confirm availability of cruises, please visit the book now page on this site or call our box office at (954) 462-5596