HAPPY 2018. DON'T JUST FLOAT INTO IT. CRUISE INTO IT.
Looking for something different and spectacular this New Year's Eve. Enjoy a cruise down Fort Lauderdale's New River - "the Venice of America," aboard the Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise. Our Captain will give a lively and entertaining commentary on the homes of the Rich & Famous and Mega Yachts. You'll arrive at our tropical isle where you will enjoy an All You Can Eat BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Chicken and Peel & Eat Shrimp dinner while listening to live music. After dinner, be treated to an exciting variety show, and finally a champagne toast on the cruise back to the Bahia Mar Yachting Center.
NEW YEAR'S EVE CRUISE, DINNER AND SHOW:
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT WHILE YOU BOARD THE CRUISE
- SAILS FROM THE BAHIA MAR YACHTING CENTER ON A1A
- Cruises leave promptly. So, we suggest allowing additional time for traffic and parking
- CRUISE LEAVES THE MARINA AT 7:45 pm
- BOARDING STARTS: 7:15 pm
- ARRIVES AT ISLAND: 8:45 pm
- ALL YOU CAN EAT RIB, CHICKEN, AND SHRIMP DINNER (WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS)
- LIVE MUSIC WHILE YOU DINE
- VARIETY SHOW AFTER DINNER
- CRUISE BACK TO MARINA WITH A CHAMPAGNE TOAST
- ARRIVES BACK AT DOCK: 12:15 am
Please arrive at the the Embarkation Dock (Bahia Mar Yachting Center) at least forty-five (45) minutes before embarkation to allow for boarding and seating.
TO BOOK FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE:
- Click on the red icon below "BOOK NOW & SAVE"
- Choose the "BBQ DINNER & SHOW CRUISE" Image
- Choose December 31st, 2017 as the date
- Click below and book your Cruise!
Cruises Sail, Rain or Shine!
“This is a Must Do!"
Great tour from start to finish! River cruise commentary was entertaining and funny, the food was out of this world, and as much as you wanted to eat, and the comedy show will have you doubled up with laughter! Amazing value for money too!
Heather - January 1, 2017